Albuquerque Festivals and Events
Living in Albuquerque has its benefits with a lively atmosphere, growing economy, affordable homes for sale and year round events and festivals that take place every month throughout the area. The following is a list of just three of these events with links to more information:
- River of Lights - Get in the holiday spirit while strolling through a magnificant display of twinkiling lights and holiday decorations. The Albuquerque River of Lights runs from November - January. Come enjoy the holiday fun along with fesitive live music, food, crafts, and more. For more information including ticket prices, hours, and more visit cabq.gov
- 27th National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show - Dubbed "The Hottest Show on Earth", more than 20,000 people show up from all over the world to explore over 200 exhibit booths and purchase any one of a thousand different products. The 2022 event is scheduled for March 2, 2022 - March 6 2022 and more information can be found by visiting the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show website.
- Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest - Need I say more? This festival is guaranteed to be amazing. Make sure you come ready to eat because it's definitely going to be a sweets overload. The event is the largest gathering in the Southwest for Chocolatiers, Coffee Roasters, Candy Makers, Tea Houses, and More. Scheduled for September 25-26, there will also be a chocolate eating contest, barista art contest, and more. Visit the Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest website for more information.
- Albuquerque Harvest Wine Festival - Scheduled again for September 4th - 6th 2021, you'll be sure to find something you like with over twenty wineries participating in the event each year. Come on down and enjoy wine tasting, explore the arts and craft booths and enjoy the many different local Albuquerque food vendors that set up shop. Visit the Albuquerque Wine Harvest Festival website for more information.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Each year over 100,000 people show up to see over 600 balloons of all types, sizes, shapes and themes rise into the Albuquerque sky. This annual event will return to the area between October 2th through 10th. For more information please visit the Balloon Fiesta website.
- Come out on Friday and Saturday evenings to the Foul Play Cafe in Albuquerque where murder is always on the menu! Enjoy a four course dinner and see if your snooping skills are better than others when you guess at whodunit and why. The show changes throughout the year with an entirely new plot to guess at. Visit the Foul Play Cafe for times, tickets and more.
With these and other events around the area happening each and every month, living in Albuquerque has its advantages. If you've been considering relocating to Albuquerque or buying a home in Albuquerque, please consider contacting Primetime Realty for all of your real estate and relocation needs.
See Also: Buying Albuquerque Homes | Selling Albuquerque Homes | Search Albuquerque Homes
Search Homes: All Properties | Homes Under $100K | Homes Over $100K | Condos for Sale